We're happy to announce Kiwi TCMS version 12.4!
IMPORTANT: this is a small release which contains security related updates, few improvements and new translations!
You can explore everything at https://public.tenant.kiwitcms.org!
Supported upgrade paths:5.3 (or older) -> 5.3.1 5.3.1 (or newer) -> 6.0.1 6.0.1 -> 6.1 6.1 -> 6.1.1 6.1.1 -> 6.2 (or newer)
Upstream container images (x86_64):kiwitcms/kiwi latest 5f88a1a37a39 599MB
IMPORTANT: version tagged and multi-arch container images are available only to subscribers!
Changes since Kiwi TCMS 12.3
- Improved checks when uploading potentially dangerous files. Fixes CVE-2023-33977
- Update django from 4.2.1 to 4.2.2
- Update jira from 3.5.0 to 3.5.1
- Add HEALTHCHECK command for Docker container
- Add searching by TestRun summary in Telemetry pages. Fixes Issue #3190
- Make it more clear when email notifications trigger. Closes Issue #3212
- Improve messaging for Issue Tracker Configuration health check. References Issue #3141, closes Issue #3191, closes Issue #34
- Update node_modules/eslint from 8.40.0 to 8.42.0
- Update node_modules/eslint-plugin-n from 15.7.0 to 16.0.0
- Update node_modules/eslint-config-standard from 17.0.0 to 17.1.0
- Update node_modules/webpack from 5.83.1 to 5.85.0
- Update node_modules/webpack-cli from 5.1.1 to 5.1.3
- Update GitLab test data initialization b/c the database inside the container image has changed
Kiwi TCMS Enterprise v12.4-mt
Based on Kiwi TCMS v12.4
Update kiwitcms-trackers-integration from 0.4.0 to 0.5.0
quay.io/kiwitcms/version 12.4 (aarch64) 2d1f5f1ead8a 06 Jun 2023 607MB quay.io/kiwitcms/version 12.4 (x86_64) 5f88a1a37a39 06 Jun 2023 598MB quay.io/kiwitcms/enterprise 12.4-mt (aarch64) 254794a5c858 06 Jun 2023 851MB quay.io/kiwitcms/enterprise 12.4-mt (x86_64) 5bc0ef78a3c4 06 Jun 2023 840MB
How to upgrade
Backup first! Then execute the commands:
cd path/containing/docker-compose/ docker-compose down docker-compose pull docker-compose up -d docker exec -it kiwi_web /Kiwi/manage.py upgrade
Refer to our documentation for more details!
If you like what we're doing and how Kiwi TCMS supports various communities please help us grow!