Kiwi TCMS is happy to announce that we're taking part in WebSummit 2022, Nov 01-04 in Lisbon, Portugal. We're joining as a featured startup in the Enterprise Software Solutions category.
Kiwi TCMS will have an on-site presence on Wednesday, Nov 02 at Pavilion 4, Stand A709. Check-out the map for more details:
At the exhibition stand you will have the opportunity to perform some real black-box testing, learn about Salience bias, Peltzman effect and Wason's experiments and take a photo with our lovely mascot. We've got new stickers too!
Alex and Zaklina will be there to answer all of your questions regarding open source, community, support, various integrations and the differences between Self-Support, SaaS and Enterprise subscriptions!
IMPORTANT: We've previously announced participation in Testing Portigal at the end of November. Unfortunately this had to be canceled due to personal reasons. If you are a test or QA engineer please swing by and Alex can tell you a bit about his presentation!
If you are another ISV providing engineering tools, a product outsourcing company or a devel/testing services venture we've got a partnership proposal for you!
We're interested in partners where we can integrate other products with Kiwi TCMS and provide a better offering; provide extra services (e.g. managed hosting) and/or provide more transparency to your own customers (e.g. allow them to see how their products are being tested).
Message us via the WebSummit mobile app and request a meeting or better yet, find our team on-site!
The Kiwi TCMS team will be joining the following after-hours events:
- Nov 01 - MEETUP - Local & International Entrepreneurs & Digital Nomads
- Nov 02 - Bites and bytes founder gathering: dev tools & open source
- Nov 03 - Web Summit 2022 Special! Lisbon Digital Nomads Meetup
- Nov 04 - Meeting with QGIS community which have been onboard with Kiwi TCMS for some time now. Ping Alexandre Neto if you would like to join
- Nov 04 - Crypto Friday @ The Block Lisboa
- Nov 05 - ☕️Web3 Brunch🥞
Catch-up with us for a beer and let's talk testing and open source!
If you like what we're doing and how Kiwi TCMS supports various communities please help us!
- Give ⭐ on GitHub;
- Give 👍 on GitLab;
- Donate via Open Collective as low as 1 EUR;
- Join our newsletter and follow all project news;
- Become a contributor and an awesome open source hacker;
- Become a customer and we'll share our profits with the community