We're happy to celebrate our 14th anniversary with Kiwi TCMS version 12.0!
IMPORTANT: this is a new major release which contains security related updates, general improvements, bug fixes and new translations!
You can explore everything at https://public.tenant.kiwitcms.org!
Supported upgrade paths:5.3 (or older) -> 5.3.1 5.3.1 (or newer) -> 6.0.1 6.0.1 -> 6.1 6.1 -> 6.1.1 6.1.1 -> 6.2 (or newer)
Upstream container images (x86_64):kiwitcms/kiwi latest cbe275c11098 518MB
IMPORTANT: version tagged and multi-arch container images are available only to subscribers!
Changes since Kiwi TCMS 11.7
Update bleach from 5.0.1 to 6.0.0
Update django-tree-queries from 0.13.0 to 0.14.0
Update python-gitlab from 3.12.0 to 3.13.0
Update python-redmine from 2.3.0 to 2.4.0
Update node_modules/json5 from 1.0.1 to 1.0.2
Switch from Apache to Nginx + uWSGI
- uWSGI will spawn worker processes for each available CPU core
- reduce container image by around 50 MB
No longer support KIWI_DONT_ENFORCE_HTTPS environment variable
- Load SimpleMDE for Admin pages. Fixes Issue #3057
- Don't show all builds on Search Test Runs page before Product and Version fields are initialized when loading the page directly
Refactoring and testing
- Remove deprecated setDaemon() method (Ivajlo Karabojkov)
- Execute docker tests against localhost instead of container IP
- Test performance baseline on certain pages with wrk
- Conditionally execute top-level UI functions
- Raise RuntimeError instead of Exception to satisfy newer pylint checks
Kiwi TCMS Enterprise v12.0-mt
Based on Kiwi TCMS v12.0
Update kiwitcms-github-app from 1.4.0 to 1.4.1
Update kiwitcms-tenants from 2.4.0 to 2.5.0
quay.io/kiwitcms/version 12.0 (aarch64) 21507017de36 15 Feb 2023 527MB quay.io/kiwitcms/version 12.0 (x86_64) cbe275c11098 15 Feb 2023 518MB quay.io/kiwitcms/enterprise 12.0-mt (aarch64) a67e0c1ac309 15 Feb 2023 727MB quay.io/kiwitcms/enterprise 12.0-mt (x86_64) 3da1342bcd01 15 Feb 2023 717MB
How to upgrade
Backup first! Then execute the commands:
cd path/containing/docker-compose/ docker-compose down docker-compose pull docker-compose up -d docker exec -it kiwi_web /Kiwi/manage.py upgrade
Refer to our documentation for more details!
If you like what we're doing and how Kiwi TCMS supports various communities please help us grow!