We're happy to announce Kiwi TCMS version 11.5!
IMPORTANT: This is a small release which contains several improvements, bug fixes and new translations!
You can explore everything at https://public.tenant.kiwitcms.org!
Supported upgrade paths:5.3 (or older) -> 5.3.1 5.3.1 (or newer) -> 6.0.1 6.0.1 -> 6.1 6.1 -> 6.1.1 6.1.1 -> 6.2 (or newer)
Upstream container images (x86_64):kiwitcms/kiwi latest 66c51b64e0a6 608MB
IMPORTANT: version tagged and multi-arch container images are available only to subscribers!
Changes since Kiwi TCMS 11.4
- Update jira from 3.3.1 to 3.4.0
- Update pygments from 2.12.0 to 2.13.0
- Update python-gitlab from 3.7.0 to 3.9.0
- Update tzdata from 2022.1 to 2022.2
- Add Product drop down field in Build admin page. Closes Issue #2818
- Add 'prune' argument required for Django 4.1 compatibility
- Improve documentation around DEFAULT_GROUPS
- Update docs about language preferences and add a Change language menu item. Closes Issue #2901, Issue #2902, Issue #2903
- Performance improvement for Status matrix telemetry
- Performance improvement for Execution trends telemetry
- Display a spinner widget while telemetry data is still loading. Closes Issue #1801
- Fix error Jquery deferred: No length property of null object (@cmbahadir)
Refactoring and testing
- Add test for AnonymousViewBackend & auth. permissions
- Exclude auth.view_ permissions from AnonymousViewBackend
- Specify 30 seconds timeout for internal requests via the requests library
Kiwi TCMS Enterprise v11.5-mt
Based on Kiwi TCMS v11.5
Update django-python3-ldap from 0.15.2 to 0.15.3
Update django-ses from 3.1.0 to 3.1.2
Update kiwitcms-tenants from 2.1.1 to 2.3.0
Update kiwitcms-github-app from 1.3.3 to 1.4.0
quay.io/kiwitcms/version 11.5 (aarch64) 4be7894de8ae 06 Sep 2022 638MB quay.io/kiwitcms/version 11.5 (x86_64) 66c51b64e0a6 06 Sep 2022 608MB quay.io/kiwitcms/enterprise 11.5-mt (aarch64) 82d64398d8bf 06 Sep 2022 862MB quay.io/kiwitcms/enterprise 11.5-mt (x86_64) 8a5b0b58bcca 06 Sep 2022 829MB
How to upgrade
Backup first! Then execute the commands:
cd path/containing/docker-compose/ docker-compose down docker-compose pull docker-compose up -d docker exec -it kiwi_web /Kiwi/manage.py upgrade
Refer to our documentation for more details!
If you like what we're doing and how Kiwi TCMS supports various communities please help us grow!