We're happy to announce Kiwi TCMS version 11.3 which is the 100th tagged version in our git repository!
IMPORTANT: This is a small release which contains security related updates, several improvements, bug fixes and new translations! Most importantly the kiwitcms-tenants plugin now supports tenant groups and permissions!
You can explore everything at https://public.tenant.kiwitcms.org!
Supported upgrade paths:5.3 (or older) -> 5.3.1 5.3.1 (or newer) -> 6.0.1 6.0.1 -> 6.1 6.1 -> 6.1.1 6.1.1 -> 6.2 (or newer)
Upstream container images (x86_64):kiwitcms/kiwi latest 58dcfa91e816 629MB
IMPORTANT: version tagged and multi-arch container images are available only to subscribers!
Changes since Kiwi TCMS 11.2
- Update django from 4.0.3 to 4.0.4, see https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/4.0/releases/4.0.4/
- Update bleach from 4.1.0 to 5.0.0
- Update django-tree-queries from 0.7.0 to 0.9.0
- Update jira from 3.1.1 to 3.2.0
- Update pygments from 2.11.2 to 2.12.0
- Update python-gitlab from 3.2.0 to 3.3.0
- Update tzdata from 2021.5 to 2022.1
- Update node_modules/marked from 4.0.12 to 4.0.14
- Update node_modules/prismjs from 1.27.0 to 1.28.0
- Allow overriding of Azure Boards API version. Closes Issue #2717
- If tenant_groups is enabled then refresh_permissions command will update default tenant groups too
- Document tenant-group permissions
- New setting AZURE_BOARDS_API_VERSION, defaults to 6.0. Can be overriden directly in settings or via environment variable with the same name
- Split Users & Groups menu items under ADMIN entry in navigation
- [pre-commit.ci] updates
- pylint adjustments
- Updated Chinese Simplified translation
Kiwi TCMS Enterprise v11.3.1-mt
Based on Kiwi TCMS v11.3
Update django-ses from 2.6.0 to 3.0.1
Update kiwitcms-tenants from 1.11.0 to 2.1.1 for tenant groups support
quay.io/kiwitcms/enterprise 11.3.1-mt (aarch64 58a53d616105 27 Apr 2022 894MB quay.io/kiwitcms/enterprise 11.3.1-mt (x86_64) 3b5e7fbd234a 27 Apr 2022 847MB quay.io/kiwitcms/version 11.3 (aarch64) e9f34a86cd0b 27 Apr 2022 671MB quay.io/kiwitcms/version 11.3 (x86_64) 58dcfa91e816 27 Apr 2022 627MB
How to upgrade
Backup first! Then execute the commands:
cd path/containing/docker-compose/ docker-compose down docker-compose pull docker-compose up -d docker exec -it kiwi_web /Kiwi/manage.py upgrade
Refer to our documentation for more details!
If you like what we're doing and how Kiwi TCMS supports various communities please help us grow!