We're happy to announce Kiwi TCMS version 11.2.
IMPORTANT: This is a small release which contains several improvements, new API methods, internal refactoring and new translations! This is the first release to ship aarch64 container images!
You can explore everything at https://public.tenant.kiwitcms.org!
Supported upgrade paths:5.3 (or older) -> 5.3.1 5.3.1 (or newer) -> 6.0.1 6.0.1 -> 6.1 6.1 -> 6.1.1 6.1.1 -> 6.2 (or newer)
Upstream container images (x86_64):kiwitcms/kiwi latest bcc4c658440a 622MB
IMPORTANT: version tagged and multi-arch container images are available only to subscribers!
Changes since Kiwi TCMS 11.1
- Update django from 4.0.2 to 4.0.3
- Update django-grappelli from 3.0.2 to 3.0.3
- Update django-simple-captcha from 0.5.14 to 0.5.17
- Update python-bugzilla from 3.1.0 to 3.2.0
- Update python-gitlab from 3.1.1 to 3.2.0
- Update node_modules/prismjs from 1.26.0 to 1.27.0
- Add new command to perform a collection of post-upgrade tasks. Kiwi TCMS admins are advised to replace manage.py migrate with manage.py upgrade (Ivajlo Karabojkov)
Refactoring and testing
- Add docker build & push automation
- Fix Bandit exclusion rule
- Test and build on aarch64
- Apply auto fixes fro pre-commit.ci
- Apply auto fixes from Deepsource
- Update versions of several GitHub Actions
- Use the appropriate path to package.json for Dependabot
- Remove old Telemetry link in menu to avoid confusion
Kiwi TCMS Enterprise v11.2-mt
Based on Kiwi TCMS v11.2
Update django-ses from 2.4.0 to 2.6.0
Update python3-saml from 1.13.0 to 1.14.0
Revert "Use django.contrib.staticfiles.storage from Django==3.2.12". Instead use the implementation from latest Django version. Closes Issue #140
Start building kiwitcms/enterprise on aarch64
Add changelog check & docker release automation
Add test for PSA login URLs on login page. References Issue #83
Add SAML & Azure AD logo images
Update GitHub Actions
Hard-code testing with Keycloak 16.1.1 to workaround significant differences with Keycloak v17 container
quay.io/kiwitcms/enterprise 11.2-mt (aarch64) fe5e869e36f6 09 Mar 2022 890MB quay.io/kiwitcms/enterprise 11.2-mt (x86_64) 134320d5fb7c 09 Mar 2022 841MB quay.io/kiwitcms/version 11.2 (aarch64) 3b782830d19d 09 Mar 2022 665MB quay.io/kiwitcms/version 11.2 (x86_64) bcc4c658440a 09 Mar 2022 620MB
How to upgrade
Backup first! Then execute the commands:
cd path/containing/docker-compose/ docker-compose down docker-compose pull docker-compose up -d docker exec -it kiwi_web /Kiwi/manage.py upgrade
Refer to our documentation for more details!
If you like what we're doing and how Kiwi TCMS supports various communities please help us!