We're happy to announce Kiwi TCMS version 11.1.
IMPORTANT: This is a small release which contains security related updates, several improvements, bug fixes and new translations!
You can explore everything at https://public.tenant.kiwitcms.org!
Supported upgrade paths:5.3 (or older) -> 5.3.1 5.3.1 (or newer) -> 6.0.1 6.0.1 -> 6.1 6.1 -> 6.1.1 6.1.1 -> 6.2 (or newer)
Container images:kiwitcms/kiwi latest 72099aa8ee93 629 MB kiwitcms/kiwi 6.2 7870085ad415 957 MB kiwitcms/kiwi 6.1.1 49fa42ddfe4d 955 MB kiwitcms/kiwi 6.1 b559123d25b0 970 MB kiwitcms/kiwi 6.0.1 87b24d94197d 970 MB kiwitcms/kiwi 5.3.1 a420465852be 976 MB
IMPORTANT: version tagged container images are available only to subscribers!
Changes since Kiwi TCMS 11.0
- Update Django from 3.2.10 to 4.0.2 to fix several fulnerabilities: CVE-2022-22818, CVE-2022-23833, CVE-2021-45115, CVE-2021-45116, CVE-2021-45452. Of those we believe that only CVE-2022-23833: Denial-of-service possibility in file uploads may directly impact Kiwi TCMS
- Update django-contrib-comments from 2.1.0 to 2.2.0
- Update django-uuslug from 1.2.0 to 2.0.0
- Update python-gitlab from 3.1.0 to 3.1.1
- Update node_modules/marked from 4.0.10 to 4.0.12
- New migration for django-simple-captcha
- RECAPTCHA_PUBLIC_KEY, RECAPTCHA_PRIVATE_KEY and RECAPTCHA_USE_SSL are no longer in use
- New setting USE_CAPTCHA, defaults to True
- The string "captcha" is added to INSTALLED_APPS
- Fix inappropriate RPC calls causing Version and Build dropdown widgets to display no values. Fixes Issue #2704
Refactoring and testing
- Add tzdata to requirements
- Replace django-recaptcha with django-simple-captcha
- Adjust /init-db view to reliably detect when applying database migrations is complete and not exit prematurely
- Updated Slovenian translation
Kiwi TCMS Enterprise v11.1-mt
Based on Kiwi TCMS v11.1
Update kiwitcms-github-app from 1.3.2 to 1.3.3
Update django-ses from 2.3.1 to 2.4.0
Update python3-saml from 1.12.0 to 1.13.0
Workaround UnicodeDecodeError while building the docker image
quay.io/kiwitcms/enterprise 11.1-mt df5ce509fd41 854 MB quay.io/kiwitcms/version 11.1 72099aa8ee93 629 MB
How to upgrade
Backup first! Then execute the commands:
cd path/containing/docker-compose/ docker-compose down docker-compose pull docker-compose up -d docker exec -it kiwi_web /Kiwi/manage.py migrate
Refer to our documentation for more details!
If you like what we're doing and how Kiwi TCMS supports various communities please help us!