We're happy to announce Kiwi TCMS version 10.4!
IMPORTANT: this is a small release which includes several improvements, bug fixes, internal refactoring and updated translations. It is the thirteenth release to include contributions via our open source bounty program!
You can explore everything at https://public.tenant.kiwitcms.org!
Supported upgrade paths:
5.3 (or older) -> 5.3.1 5.3.1 (or newer) -> 6.0.1 6.0.1 -> 6.1 6.1 -> 6.1.1 6.1.1 -> 6.2 (or newer)
kiwitcms/kiwi latest 10eb8f04cccd 590 MB kiwitcms/kiwi 6.2 7870085ad415 957 MB kiwitcms/kiwi 6.1.1 49fa42ddfe4d 955 MB kiwitcms/kiwi 6.1 b559123d25b0 970 MB kiwitcms/kiwi 6.0.1 87b24d94197d 970 MB kiwitcms/kiwi 5.3.1 a420465852be 976 MB
Changes since Kiwi TCMS 10.3
- Update prismjs from 1.24.1 to 1.25.0. Includes patches against a Regular Expression Denial of Service vulnerability. See https://snyk.io/vuln/SNYK-JS-PRISMJS-1585202
- Update bleach from 4.0.0 to 4.1.0
- Update django from 3.2.6 to 3.2.7
- Update django-colorfield from 0.4.2 to 0.4.3
- Update pygithub from 1.54.1 to 1.55
- Update pygments from 2.9.0 to 2.10.0
- Update python-gitlab from 2.10.0 to 2.10.1
- Allow filtering by TestRun ID in Test Case Search page
- Update test execution prefix in list of executions on TestRun page. Now includes both TE and TC numbers before the summary link
- Allow search by translated names on Test Run page
- Redirect "ADMIN -> Users and groups" menu item according to tenancy
- Allow creation of new test run from selected test cases inside existing test run. For example only select cases which are currently failing and re-test against a different build!
- The initial_setup command will create a schema called "empty" when executed inside a multi-tenant setup. Refs Issue #127
- Update values for MODERNRPC_HANDLERS setting
- Rename SafeJSONRPCHandler to KiwiTCMSJsonRpcHandler
- New RPC handler class KiwiTCMSXmlRpcHandler
If you had manipulated the value of MODERNRPC_HANDLERS make sure that you update to the new class names!
- New migrations for altered meta options
- TestCase.create method accepts setup_duration and testing_duration fields. Refs Issue #1923 (Mfon Eti-mfon)
- TestCase.update method acepts setup_duration and testing_duration fields. Refs Issue #1923 (Mfon Eti-mfon)
- New method Testing.individual_test_case_health
- Timedelta values are serialized to float, representing seconds
Refactoring and testing
- New automated test scenario for kiwi_auth.admin (Mariyan Garvanski)
- Unify similar strings to reduce translations burden
- Inside buildroot PyNaCl needs make in order to build a wheel package
- Adjust values for parametrized test to match existing scenarios
- Fix code smells from newer pylint
Kiwi TCMS Enterprise v10.4.1-mt
- Based on Kiwi TCMS v10.4
- Update django-ses from 2.2.1 to 2.3.0
- Update kiwitcms-github-app from 1.3.0 to 1.3.1
- Update python3-saml from 1.11.0 to 1.12.0
- Update social-auth-app-django from 4.0.0 to 5.0.0
- Use initial_setup during testing. Closes Issue #88
- Fix new pylint issues and start using f-strings
- Test "ADMIN -> Users and Groups" menu redirect
IMPORTANT: Kiwi TCMS Enterprise container images are available only to subscribers!
How to upgrade
Backup first! If you are using Kiwi TCMS as a container then:
cd path/containing/docker-compose/ docker-compose down docker-compose pull docker-compose up -d docker exec -it kiwi_web /Kiwi/manage.py migrate
Refer to our documentation for more details!
If you like what we're doing and how Kiwi TCMS supports various communities please help us!