We're happy to announce Kiwi TCMS Enterprise version 10.1.1-mt!
IMPORTANT: this release includes support for authentication via Keycloak and support for enabling read-only view of tenants data for anonymous users.
quay.io/kiwitcms/enterprise 10.1.1-mt d61e243dc4f5 1.19GB
Changes since Kiwi TCMS Enterprise 10.1-mt
- Based on Kiwi TCMS v10.1
- Fix URL to Python Social Auth documentation
- Support read-only view on tenants for anonymous users. Contains a database migration to rename on_trial field to publicly_readable
- Document initial configuration. Site administrators should add the tenants.change_tenant permission to users/groups who are allowed to make their tenants publicly visible. Fixes Issue #87, references Issue #88
- Document the build process. Fixes Issue #89
- Verify support for Keycloak logins. Fixes Issue #86
- Update kiwitcms-github-app from 1.2.4 to 1.3.0
- Update kiwitcms-tenants from 1.5.0 to 1.6.0
How to upgrade
Backup first! If you are using Kiwi TCMS as a Docker container then:
cd path/containing/docker-compose/ docker-compose down docker-compose pull docker-compose up -d docker exec -it kiwi_web /Kiwi/manage.py migrate
Refer to our documentation for more details!
If you like what we're doing and how Kiwi TCMS supports various communities please help us!