We're happy to announce Kiwi TCMS version 6.7! This is a small improvement and bug-fix update. You can explore everything at https://public.tenant.kiwitcms.org!
Supported upgrade paths:
5.3 (or older) -> 5.3.1 5.3.1 (or newer) -> 6.0.1 6.0.1 -> 6.1 6.1 -> 6.1.1 6.1.1 -> 6.2 (or newer)
kiwitcms/kiwi latest 702a78976de7 993.5 MB kiwitcms/kiwi 6.2 7870085ad415 957.6 MB kiwitcms/kiwi 6.1.1 49fa42ddfe4d 955.7 MB kiwitcms/kiwi 6.1 b559123d25b0 970.2 MB kiwitcms/kiwi 6.0.1 87b24d94197d 970.1 MB kiwitcms/kiwi 5.3.1 a420465852be 976.8 MB
Changes since Kiwi TCMS 6.6
- Update Django from 2.1.7 to 2.2
- Update markdown from 3.0.1 to 3.1
- Update psycopg2 from 2.7.7 to 2.8
- Update pygithub from 1.43.5 to 1.43.6
- Update bleach-whitelist from 0.0.9 to 0.0.10
- Update marked(.js) to version 0.6.2
- Support arbitrary depth for MENU_ITEMS setting
- Support auto-discovery of 3rd party Telemetry plugins, see documentation
- Rename TestCaseRun to TestExecution including renaming existing permissions
- Rename TestCaseRunStatus to TestExecutionStatus
- Rename TestCaseRun.* to TestExecution.*
- Rename TestCaseRunStatus.* to TestExecution.*
- This version keeps the old names for backwards compatibility reasons but they will be removed in Issue #889
- Prompt user before deleting attachments. Fixes Issue #867 (Martin Jordanov)
- email_case_deletion() format error fixed so notifications when test cases are deleted are not sent (Rik)
- Remove unused images
- Install node_modules/ under tcms/ and include it inside PyPI tarball
- Updated Slovenian translation
Native JUnit 5 plugin
Our team is happy to announce the availability of kiwitcms-junit-plugin. This is a native JUnit 5 plugin which will read the results from your automated test suite and send them back to Kiwi TCMS.
Version 1.0.3 and the latest changes in master branch are still to be considered Beta quality. They are available for early preview and feedback.
Many thanks to Aneta Petkova who is the main contributor behind this plugin!
How to upgrade
If you are using Kiwi TCMS as a Docker container then:
cd Kiwi/ git pull docker-compose down docker pull kiwitcms/kiwi docker pull centos/mariadb docker-compose up -d docker exec -it kiwi_web /Kiwi/manage.py migrate
Don't forget to backup before upgrade!
WARNING: kiwitcms/kiwi:latest and docker-compose.yml will always point to the latest available version! If you have to upgrade in steps, e.g. between several intermediate releases, you have to modify the above workflow:
# starting from an older Kiwi TCMS version docker-compose down docker pull kiwitcms/kiwi:<next_upgrade_version> edit docker-compose.yml to use kiwitcms/kiwi:<next_upgrade_version> docker-compose up -d docker exec -it kiwi_web /Kiwi/manage.py migrate # repeat until you have reached latest