We're happy to announce Kiwi TCMS version 6.10! This is a small security and improvement update. You can explore everything at https://public.tenant.kiwitcms.org!
Supported upgrade paths:
5.3 (or older) -> 5.3.1 5.3.1 (or newer) -> 6.0.1 6.0.1 -> 6.1 6.1 -> 6.1.1 6.1.1 -> 6.2 (or newer)
kiwitcms/kiwi latest bbb581d60ed1 1.005 GB kiwitcms/kiwi 6.2 7870085ad415 957.6 MB kiwitcms/kiwi 6.1.1 49fa42ddfe4d 955.7 MB kiwitcms/kiwi 6.1 b559123d25b0 970.2 MB kiwitcms/kiwi 6.0.1 87b24d94197d 970.1 MB kiwitcms/kiwi 5.3.1 a420465852be 976.8 MB
Changes since Kiwi TCMS 6.9
- Update Django from 2.2.1 to 2.2.2 for medium severity CVE-2019-12308 (XSS), CVE-2019-11358 (jQuery). More info
- Add missing permission checks for menus in Test run page UI template. Permission check added for TestExecution status and comment menu. References Issue #716
- Re-enable static analysis with bandit and Coverity Scan in Travis CI (Svetlomir Balevski)
- Update psycopg2 from 2.8.2 to 2.8.3
- Update markdown from 3.1 to 3.1.1
- Update patternfly to version 3.59.2
- Override PasswordResetForm because Site.objects.get_current() didn't produce correct results when working with kiwitcms-tenants
- Show column is_active in user admin page
- Add test for email_case_deletion() (Rik)
- New linter to warn about usage of AutoField. Fixes Issue #737 (Ivo Donchev, HackSoft)
- New linter to discover empty classed. Fixes Issue #739 (Daniel Goshev)
- New linter to warn about usage of OneToOneField. Fixes Issue #735 (George Goranov)
- New linter to warn about usage of function based views. Fixes Issue #734 (Yavor Lulchev, Uber)
- New linter to discover Python files in directories without __init__.py. Fixes Issue #790
Join us at OpenExpo in Madrid
Kiwi TCMS is also the leading finalist in the Best Tech Community category at Open Awards 2019!
Use OE19SPEAKERINVITE 100% discount code! Get your ticket here!
How to upgrade
If you are using Kiwi TCMS as a Docker container then:
cd Kiwi/ git pull docker-compose down docker pull kiwitcms/kiwi docker pull centos/mariadb docker-compose up -d docker exec -it kiwi_web /Kiwi/manage.py migrate
Don't forget to backup before upgrade!
WARNING: kiwitcms/kiwi:latest and docker-compose.yml will always point to the latest available version! If you have to upgrade in steps, e.g. between several intermediate releases, you have to modify the above workflow:
# starting from an older Kiwi TCMS version docker-compose down docker pull kiwitcms/kiwi:<next_upgrade_version> edit docker-compose.yml to use kiwitcms/kiwi:<next_upgrade_version> docker-compose up -d docker exec -it kiwi_web /Kiwi/manage.py migrate # repeat until you have reached latest